First of all, happy Moon Festival. As we are wrapping up year 2021, we have a lot to be grateful for. Despite all the turbulence, we’re still here, safe and healthy.
Today, during the full moon, give yourself a 30 minute solo time. A time set aside for peace and gratitude.
Here are a few things that you can prepare
1. Drinking water
2. A small candle (burning time of 2 hours or less)
3. A yoga or meditation mat
4. A notebook and pen
Here are the steps to take
1. Begin with a 10 minutes meditation.
2. Create 2 columns in your notebook. In the right column, write down all the things you wish to happen for you in the times ahead. In the left column, write down all the things you wish to let go of. This should be about 10 minutes
3. Light the candle. Start with the left column and going down your list one by one, visualize the candlelight burning away all the things you wish to let go of. When you are done with the left column, go through the right column, and visualize the candlelight giving flame to all the things you wish to happen for you. This should be about 10 minutes.
4. Allow the candle to naturally go out.
I hope this Moon Festival Meditation Ritual brings you clarity and vision.
If you wish to seek insight into your upcoming year, book a time for an I Ching Consultation